KPNP REFEREE SCORING BOX
- Rechargeable built-in battery (max available time: 25 hours)
- Various status displays for LED support (battery capacity and enrollment status)
- State of the art motion capturing and scoring system
- Optional vibration setting for easy scoring and detection
- ZigBee wireless communication (IEEE 802.15.4)
KPNP wireless judge box is a sensor scoring device that vibrates to send a signal to the judge when any of the electronic sensors on the points of the head, fist, chest, or feet send or receive an impact. The judge box device is typically used for manual scoring but the optional vibration function can additionally provide further information if needed. The vibration is impacted by the level of strength and accuracy of the strike. The sensor is generally very stable capturing speeds at 1/100s and wireless disconnection very rarely occurs.